Queen of Hearts
Banners & Heraldry
- The strategist will prove their tactical and mental fortitude through a series of strategy games played against their opponents in this competition.
- The Realms has over thirty years of lore. People, places, gods, threats, events, and much, much more. This tournment is for those who fancy themselves to be masters of Realms history to prove what they know, and that they know more than their opponents.
- Anything goes. You will be performing on the stage during the non-com presentations. We will have a basic sound system that you can use.
Banners & Heraldry for four
- This tournament is judged based on two things. The garb of the true supporters of the team and the main banner of the team, which must be at least 2' x 2'.
- Our own take on "Chopped". Two entrants are allowed from each team who will work together as chef and sous chef. They
will receive a "mystery basket" full of ingredients; an eclectic selection of proteins, vegetables, starches, and spices.
In one hour's time, they must put together two servings of the same dish for presentation to the judges.
Entrants may only use the ingredients in their baskets, but all cooking tools must be provided
by the competitors. Entrants may also bring any equipment to cook on, including charcoal for the on-site
fire pit, but all food preparation must be done in a designated area in front of the judges.
The entries will be judged on taste, presentation, and creativity.
- The gambling craze has once again taken the Realms by storm, and this competition honors those who claim mastery of the art. Entrants will recieve a set number of chips at the begining of the competition and use it in a variety of different games throughout the day. The competitor with the highest chip total at the end is the winner.
- Each team's entrant for the foam-smith tournament will make a weapon or weapon-set (unlike in previous years you do not have to make two matching sets of weapons). They may be used in Champions, One Man, One Woman and Couples. See the main page for this year's category.
- Each team's entrant for the armourer tournament will be asked to make a piece or suit of armour. The armour should be modeled and also available for inspection at the eventholder's request (probably Sunday Morning). It must be boff-safe and legal. The armour should be made before the event, but should be virtually unused. See the main page for this year's category.
- Queen of Hearts must be the first event the Garb you are entering has been to. See the main page for this year's category.
- You will create a work of art out of any mediums you choose. See the main page for this year's category.
- The marksman will compete in several events that involve accuracy when hitting a target. Live archery, for which they must use a non-compound bow with a draw weight of 30 pounds or less (without any add-on items to increase accuracy), and some other target skills as well. Each event will be scored individually by ranking and the highest overall score will determine the winner of this tournament.
- The athlete will compete in several events that involve physical skill, strength, and athleticism. Elements of the old Strongman tournament are now in Athlete. The running competition has been placed inside this tournament as well. Each event will be scored individually by ranking and the highest overall score will determine the winner of this tournament.